Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day Five: Early Release

So I didn't blog on Tuesday after my school day. It started off pretty badly. I overslept and Mary woke me up at 7:02 (our carpool usually leaves at 7) and I got ready super fast and was in the car on my way to school at 7:06. I didn't get to eat breakfast which sucked! I was starvinggg half way through 1st period but I luckily had some fruit snacks in my bag and ran to get more form my lunch between 1st and 2nd periods. To top off the rough start, the button to my nice jacket fell off in the hallway when I got to school!

I don't completly remember what we did during each period but during first period they interrupted with an announcement that we would be let out at 12:45 due to the snow, which was already falling heavily. So the day came and went and we were soon scraping off the car to go home. The drive was pretty treacherous but we made it. Then I just hung around here with Lindsay for the rest of the night.

Today, Wednesday, we had a snow day. I figured we would but of course they left us hanging and didn't call it until close to 9 pm. Today was a super lazy day but I did do some organizing in my class binders in terms of handouts, etc.

Tomorrow we have a 2-hour delay so I don't need to go in until 9 with school starting at about 9:30. The periods will be shorter (around 40 minutes) with the exception of third period because of lunches.

And of course...my outfit! On Monday I wore black pants with my flat black shoes, a black cami and a pink shirt with black stripes and gold buttons on the shoulders. It sounds weird but it's super cute! I have a gray and black one too :)

Now I'm off to bed!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment