Thursday, March 3, 2011

First Evaluation!

Today I got observed and evaluated by my college supervisor for the first time! I surprisingly wasn't as nervous as I thought I would be, partly because I had a busy morning (which included fixing a copy machine by myself! Which I will brag about forever).
The class went very well until the end when they complained by saying that I give too much homework. They tried to vote against my homework but I shot that idea down quickly!
Anyway, my supervisor really praised my lesson and thought I was off to a really great start. Hearing that was really nice and such a relief.
Third block was a bit crazy. My cooperating teacher fainted and had to go home which really shook the kids up; totally understandable. She will not be in tomorrow so I'm not sure what will go on for that class.
After school we all went to a teacher job fair right at Merrimack. It was good, I gave out a bunch of resumes to different school districts.
And my outfit...black pants, black camisole, silver shirt with black stripes, black flats and my hair half pulled back :)
I'm off to lesson plan!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment